Thursday 27 September 2012

Climate Change.....Coming Soon to Every Town & City Near You!

 
 
First climate change came for the polar bears and I did not speak out because I was not a polar bear.
(I was also too busy watching The Kardashians).

 
Then climate change came in the form of extreme weather events but I did not speak out because my home wasn't flooded or burnt to the ground. (And Fox news said the world was actually cooling, not warming, despite the amount of hot air they were personally pumping into the atmosphere).
 
 
Then climate change caused food shortages and many began to starve, but I did not speak out because I still had food in my stomach (And surely this was a third-world problem that could never affect me! They were always starving and dying in those countries, so it really wasn't anyting to work up a sweat over).

 
Then climate change came for the low lying nations and I did not speak out because I did not live in a low-lying nation (Although I did start to get a bit worried at this point).


Then climate change came for me and there was no one left to speak out. (Why the hell didn't anybody warn me about this before it was too late?)
 
The Evolution of Man


No comments:

Post a Comment